In Partnership With
HK Talk Book
How to Create a TALK Book Discussion in Your Community:
- Review the TALK catalog and materials at the Humanities Kansas website.
- Reserve the TALK series from NorthWest Kansas Library System by email (link to the right) or by calling: (785) 877-5148
- Wait for confirmation of your series reservation.
- Return to the Humanities Kansas website to complete the process:
- Select and contact a discussion leader for each book.
- Apply for a Resource Center Support Grant to bring the discussion leader(s) to your community.
- Download publicity materials and discussion leader bios.
Be Sure to Confirm:
- How many books you need.
- When the books will be shipped to you.
- How the books will be shipped (through the library courier system or USPS).
- When the books need to be returned.