TALK book discussions immerse readers in captivating stories and introduce different experiences through literature.
How to Create a TALK Book Discussion in Your Community
1. Review the TALK catalog and materials at the Kansas Humanities Council website.
2. Reserve the TALK series from Northwest Kansas Library System by email: mailto:email@example.com, or by calling: (785) 877-5148 or (800) 432-2858
Be sure to confirm:
a. How many books you need.
b. When the books will be shipped to you.
c. How the books will be shipped (through the library courier system or USPS).
d. When the books need to be returned.
Wait for confirmation of your series reservation.
Return to the Kansas Humanities Council website to complete the process:
3. Select and contact a discussion leader for each book.
4. Apply for a Resource Center Support Grant to bring the discussion leader(s) to your community.
5. Download publicity materials and discussion leader bios.